Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sami Stamps Challenge #28 Winners!

It's time to announce Sami Stamps Challenge #28: "Use At Least Two Different Patterned Papers."
WINNERS!!!

First Place:
JanR
I absolutely love watercolor so this image instantly caught my eye! I love it! I love the color palette, I love the layout, and I love the sentiment! Great project! JanR used Sami Stamps image "Butterfly 2."

Second Place: 
Pamela
 I am a big fan of clean looking projects. I chose this project not only because its layout looks great and the coloring is beautiful but because of her fulfillment of the challenge to use "Two different patterned papers." The two papers she chose are so different that they compliment each other! One is quiet and simple, and the other is loud and colorful.

JanR and Pamela please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes! 


Honorable Mention:

Granne
This project was just too fun not to mention!

So beautiful and sweet!

Congratulations Granne and Barbara G for your honorable mention! You have each received $1.50 off your next Sami Samps purchase! With your next order please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com with the list of images you would like to purchase. Please include that you made honorable mention in Sami Samps Challenge #28. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal with your discount. 



1 comment: