Saturday, November 23, 2013

Offering Custom Stamps and Challenge #007 Reminder



Unfortunately I didn't get permission from these customers to show the pictures these Stamps are based off of. Some customers request a specific picture to be Illustrated while others send a few pictures to base the stamp off of.
 
CLICK HERE to see these newly added fox Digis to the Sami Stamps Shop. Again, the other examples will not be sold.

 CLICK HERE to check out Challenge #007!


And Grandma Bonnie has come up with a couple new wonderful examples to get your creativity going!


4 comments:

  1. Sami, your custom stamps are gorgeous, I'm sure the customers were more than pleased with them. I particularly like the foxes, so cute!
    I love Granma Bonnie's inspiration cards - they are beautiful! Love how she uses different dies, I've just purchase a few myself so seeing her cards help me figure out how to create with them. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my custom stamps! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The custom images are fabulous! I bet that your customer was so happy with the fox images too...Wow! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's brilliant blog for online shopping for home products.Rubber Stamp Custom is so nice Product.

    ReplyDelete